Live Nation has been proudly named one of People’s top 50 “Companies That Care.” The rankings are an annual effort by the publication to recognize successful companies that have demonstrated compassion and respect for their employees, the communities they serve, and the environment. The publication partnered with Great Place To Work, a global workplace culture organization, to select the best companies in the U.S. that fit their strict criteria.
“Our people are the heart and soul of our company, and my top priority is making sure Live Nation is a great place for them to work,” said Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino. “It’s a team effort to continue raising the bar for our business and our benefits and I’d like to thank all the Live Nation employees that continue to share their thoughts and ideas with me every day.”
Live Nation’s roster of employee benefits is known as “Taking Care of Our Own.” It features a number of benefit programs that aim to help employees achieve work-life balance and take care of themselves and their families. Live Nation crowdsources ideas from their employees to ensure they’re enacting benefits the staff cares about.
In addition to traditional benefits, here’s a sample of Live Nation’s cutting-edge benefits:
- 6-months paid parental leave & a baby bonus
- Egg freezing and IVF coverage
- Adoption and surrogacy support
- Gender reassignment support
- Personal healthcare concierge and virtual medical consultations
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Kid Nation, Live Nation’s take on annual “bring your child to work day” that turns the company’s offices and venues into a kid-friendly festival for the day
- Green Nation, Live Nation’s industry-leading global sustainability charter
- Hero Nation, a resource group that provides support for veteran employees, focuses veteran hiring initiatives, and outreach in the vet community including $75 million in tickets donated to the non-profit Vet Tix
- Mindful Nation, an on-going series of weekly meditation sessions hosted in 30+ global offices
See Live Nation’s full feature in PEOPLE.